POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to convert halo's to POV 3.1? : Re: How to convert halo's to POV 3.1? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:28:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to convert halo's to POV 3.1?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 16 Jan 1999 02:32:42
Message: <36A0408B.AA42F8C3@aol.com>
You mean it is just a rumor!?
Or you didn't understand what I was saying?
Thought it had been said that all the previous versions would sooner or
later be parseable, but I may be wrong after all. Perhaps the 1.0, 2.0,
and 3.0 would be parseable yet not include the atmosphere or halo in
3.0*.
Am I getting warmer?

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe